Thursday, December 1, 2016

Own Your Strong - 2016 Gift Guide


Do you hear what I hear?
Do you hear what I hear?
I hear another round of GIFT IDEAS!!! I’ve browsed high and low to bring you a few of my favorite things, and can’t wait to share them with you! From techies, to foodies, to athletes, and bookworms, there’s a little something for everyone.
Be sure to visit OWN YOUR STRONG for the full article, including links and descriptions of each gift!
Need more ideas? Check out these lists from Christmas past: 
2014 Strong Girl Gift Guide
DIY String Art Projects Make Awesome Gifts
DIY Holiday Gifts that are Fun to Make AND Receive

(Warning, some links might be expired or products no longer available.)
The above products in no way associated with the brand Own Your Strong nor was I paid to promote them. All opinions are 100% my own.



No comments: