Monday, January 12, 2015

15 Stylish Organization Options for 2015

Happy 2015 everyone! I don’t know about you, but I LOVE the thought of a brand-spanking-new year just bursting with the promise of new possibilities. If there is something that drove you nuts or wish you could’ve done differently last year, NOW is the time to make that change!

For me, one of my 2015 goals is to finally get those last few rooms in our home figured out. Since we moved in (a few summers ago), we still have a Guest Bedroom and Office that serve more as a “catch all” space than their intended purpose. So, once the holiday decorations get cleaned up, I’m going to strap on my big girl pants and FINALLY tackle all of those boxes and piles of craziness that still need a proper home.

While planning my strategy for Operation: Organize All the Things!!! I started daydreaming about the beautiful bins, baskets, files, and folders I’ll need to complete my project. That eventually lead me to a 2 hour interweb plunge, and I can’t believe all of the beautiful products I found!

So here, for your complete categorizing pleasure, are 15 stylish organizing options for you to kick off 2015 with!
Now that you have the tools, it’s time to get to work! Check out the full article at Strong Is Our Sexy to get the details about each of these fabulous items! 

Good luck with all of your organizing goals, and if you still don’t get around to straightening up the mess that’s been mocking you for ages, well, there's always next year!

The above products and links are in no way associated with the brand Strong is Our Sexy, nor was I paid to promote them. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: