Monday, November 10, 2014

Strong is Our Sexy - DIY Painted Plates

As most of you know, for the past 2 1/2 years I have been just a little obsessed with Pole Fitness. You can read about my journey and latest pole-iversary in THIS POST
The magical place where I was introduced to pole (and basically consider a second home now) is Bella Forza Fitness. Not only do they have an incredible aerial fitness program, but they also have dozens of other classes you can choose from. BFF has been a MAJOR part of my healthy lifestyle transformation, and I will always be grateful to them for providing fun and exciting opportunities to be active. 
So when I was asked to help write for their new site Strong is Our Sexy, I was BEYOND thrilled! With the tag line "A bit of perspiration with a lot of inspiration!", Strong is Our Sexy is all about challenging women to evaluate what it means to be the best version of themselves, whatever they may look like. 
I highly urge you to check out the site. Alongside a handful of other inspiring women, we will be posting about various topics ranging from Fitness and Nutrition to Motherhood and Family. I will be writing for the Lifestyle and Sisterhood category, and hope to bring lots of DIY's, recipes, fashion inspiration, and other ways to bring a little bit of fabulous to your life! 

The first project I am sharing on SIOS is DIY Painted Plates
If you would like to read the whole tutorial, visit STRONG IS OUR SEXY and click the link HERE

No comments: