Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Votes are In!

After a couple weeks of looking at these adorable little fabric swatches pinned to our blinds, we have come to a decision! 
Thank you to everyone who told us which option they liked the best, having a second set of eyes  and a different opinion helps keep things fresh. 
Once again, here were the six fabrics we were considering: 
And the winner is....
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
...
.
OPTION NUMBER ONE!!!
Eric and I both agree that this pattern will bring the most color to our space. I love how bright and cheerful it is, and I feel it's something we will love it for a long time. 
It is a bit brighter than we originally thought, compared to the image we saw on the computer, but that is why we ordered a sample and hung it up to see how it would look in our light. I'm blaming the "florescent orange" look on me taking this photo at 8:40pm with absolutely NO natural light #iphonecamera. 
So now hopefully in the near future, our quite bland kitchen windows will go from this:
To something like this! 
Woo pattern and pizazz!!!! 
Now we  just need to order the fabric, and cross the how-in-the-heck-are-we-going-to-hang-these bridge when we get there. 

On a completely non-curtain related note, I want to share these ADORABLE pillows we snatched up at Ohio Thrift while in Columbus last weekend. 
How much fun are these?! There may have been some running involved after I spotted them. For $7 a pop, NO chance was I going to let these bad boys get away. 
I can just imagine them sitting on our porch swing this summer, or on our new outdoor chairs we got for the backyard. 

In furniture related news, Eric's recliner and my accent chair will arrive this weekend and hopefully be delivered Saturday! 

And lastly in YES I'm a complete nerd news , there are brand new episodes of Doctor Who on Hulu! Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!!
Eric doesn't quite understand how great this is....
 Yup...pretty much captures that moment. 
Ha!
Thanks again everyone who shared which curtain fabric they liked the most. Hopefully we can get these bad boys done and hung up before my birthday in March...keep those fingers crossed. 
Have a good one! 

1 comment:

Michaela said...

So much fun! We are going to be doing curtains soon... lol