Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Red and Teal Wedding Invitations

It's almost WEDDING SEASON!!!! 
This summer Eric and I have four weddings in three months. Two of which are back to back weekends, and we couldn't be more excited! One of these weddings is for my friend Elyse and is extremely close to my heart because I have been asked to be a bridesmaid! I haven't been in a wedding since I was in the eighth grade, and just thinking about it gets me all pumped up. I believe my exact words when she asked me to be in her bridal party were; "OMG yes! Now I can stalk your wedding board on Pinterest and it won't be weird!"...yup that's how it went down. 

But not only is Elyse a great friend, she is a kick-ass graphic designer. 

You can check out her website here: 

Yesterday when I came home there was a little white envelope laying on the table, and inside was one of the most beautifully designed wedding invitations I have ever received. As soon as I opened it I grabbed my phone and started snapping pics because I knew I just had to share it with you! 










Yup...all those masterpieces of paper laying in front of your eyes? Elyse the graphic girl of wonder did that! And Elyse, if you're reading this, you should be just so so proud of your work. It is all just gorgeousness and I have no doubt the rest of your wedding will be even  more stunning. I am so so happy that you decided to include me in your special day! 

So if you haven't already, head over to Elyse's site and see what else this talented little lady can do! 

No comments: