Thursday, January 24, 2013

Spring 2013 Pantone Fashion

SPRING PANTONE COLORS ARE HERE!!!! 
I am sooo ready for this cold weather to be over. I know its not even February yet...but for some reason this year I am ready for spring and summer more than ever. Maybe it's because Eric and I will both be in the same city this year and I'm just itching to get out and see what Cincy has to offer when the weather is warm! Plus I have a brand new SUPER CUTE Cincinnati Reds shirt to break in this year! 
So I can't even express how excited I was when I found this years Spring Pantone colors! Pantone.com is a fabulous site for color inspiration. This year the fashion line consist of soothing neutrals and expressive brights, as the pallet ranges from Lemon Zest to Tender Shoots. Take a look bellow for all of the beautiful colors you should see popping up this spring along side those spring flowers! 

SPRING 2013 WOMEN'S PANTONE FASHION COLORS
 Aren't they stunning! I'm especially excited to try out some Poppy Red and Grayed Jade. 
Stunning. 

Here are some pieces I found to get you in the mood for spring! 



1. Bracelets JCP / 2. Dress Forever 21 / 3. Blazer Forever 21 / 4. Dress Old Navy / 
5. Shirt Old Navy / 6. Necklace Francescas / 7. Sunglasses Francescas / 8. Jeans Old Navy 
9. Bikini Kohls

And of course we can't leave out the guys! 

SPRING 2013 MEN'S PANTONE FASHION COLORS

Maybe I'll be able to get Eric to wear some Sunflower or Monaco Blue this year....high doubtful...but you never know! 

Wednesday, March 20th is the first day of spring! Keep warm and we'll get there soon. 
Adios! 


No comments: