Friday, January 18, 2013

26 Acts of Kindness: Act #4


26 RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: ACT #4
In honor of:
Olivia Engel age 6 

Sharing some Easter candy goodness with the workers of Kroger


REESE'S EASTER EGGS ARE HERE!!! 

I don't know about you, but for some reason these little eggs always taste SO MUCH BETTER than the regular Reese cups. I was STOKED when I saw these guys at Kroger, especially when it was buy 2 get one FREE! Who could pass up a deal like that :)  

I also thought how this would be a perfect Random Act of Kindness moment! There were two girls at the checkout line I was in; one working the register, and one bagging the groceries. Now there is no reason that I would need 3 pieces of candy, so once my items were all bagged I grabbed the other two Reese's and handed them to these hard working ladies! 
I hope that this little act of kindness made their day, and the rest of their night a little more enjoyable.  

So 4 down and 22 to go! I never said I would get this done quickly :) 

To see Random Act of Kindess #1, #2, and #3 click HERE

No comments: