Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring 2012 PANTONE Fashion

Hello my fabulous fashionable friends!! 
I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fall and I'm pretty partial to winter too, but around March I have these cravings to go shopping and wear bright colors and I just can't ignore it any longer! I stumbled across THIS site the other day, and it is all about this season's chosen PANTONE colors. I'm sure you've noticed the color of the year (Tangerine Tango) popping up all over the place...or at least I have, and I am in love! 
So, to celebrate these beautiful colors I've put together a little chart with their names, numbers, and CMYK info so you can use them for whatever creative outlet you choose, be it fashion, interiors, or computer design! 

SPRING 2012 WOMEN'S PANTONE FASHION COLORS

And a few pieces that would be perfect for spring!! 

1. nail polish, Sephora / 2. scarf, Ash and Anchor / 3. bracelet, JCP / 4. necklace, JCP5. bag, JCP / 6. bikini, Elle / 7. bracelet, Etsy / 8. belt, JCP / 9. flats, Madewell / 10. sandals, Obaz 


I've also included the Men's fashion colors from PANTONE. I don't have any examples for them, but they are still some great colors! Be sure to bring a little Tangerine Tango and Sodalite Blue into your man's life this spring!! 

SPRING 2012 MEN'S PANTONE FASHION COLORS

Have a great weekend!! 


No comments: