Wednesday, April 15, 2015

All About That Base

Grab those peanuts and Cracker Jacks baby, because it’s BASEBALL SEASON!!!

In my city, opening day is pretty much considered a holiday. There are fireworks, parties, a parade, and even some celebrity sightings! This year Mr. OxyClean himself, Anthony Sullivan, was among the honored parade guests.  

On a baseball-scale of “have we made a touchdown yet??” to “I have a Yankees tattoo on my leg!!”…I consider myself to be a solid 6. Since my husband is such a fan, going to a game is a great way for us to spend time together while doing something he loves. I also truly enjoy the atmosphere of the ballpark. Everyone is so excited, and the comradery of the crowd all supporting the same team is intoxicating (as are the yummy adult beverages we usually down before the game starts).

Although my “baseball high” usually fizzles out around the bottom of the third inning, one thing I never lose interest in is the merchandise! I don’t know what it is, but the combo of a sports logo, paired with an adorable design gets me EVERY time.

Seriously, just take my money.

So if you’re more concerned about what you’ll strut at the stadium than who actually wins, visit Strong Is Our Sexy and find 10 accessories to help you get your game on! Who says supporting your favorite team has to be drab?


Head over to Strong Is Our Sexy and click the links for all of these World Series worthy baseball finds.

So who’s ready to play ball??!!! Let’s storm the mound, swing for the fences, and get ourselves ready for a whole new season of men in baseball pants!

Go sports! Do the thing and score the points!!!



No comments: