Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap: Baby, Bride, and Princesses!

This weekend FLEW by! I feel like I was home, but not really, and then leaving before I even knew it. Oh well, I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! 
First of all I would like to welcome little Evan Robert Huwer into the world! 


Isn't he a peanut! So sweet :) His older brother is just going to adore him I know it. He also will be getting another new cousin at the end of March!

I also got to catch up with some dear friends of mine at the bridal shower for Sarah N. We don't get to see each other all at the same time a lot, but when we do its always a good time. 


Lastly Kim (who now has her license...whoa) and I drove over to Columbus to pick up Janel and we all went and saw Disney on Ice, and it was spectacular!!!!! We had an absolute blast. If I were a princess, I would never take my crown off ever. They are just too much fun to wear. 

wooo crappy iPhone photos
 All of the little girls in the audience were dressed up and having a blast. I think we were just as excited to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald Duck as the little kids were. 


Donald, Minnie, Goofy, and Mickey
Peter Pan
The Lion King
Aladdin 
The Little Mermaid
Tangled 
Grand Finale! 
 So much Disney happiness :) 
I hadn't been back to Coldwater in about 6 weeks so it really was great to get some family time, as well as some friend time, this weekend. 

Hope your weekend was just as fun! 





No comments: