Thursday, September 29, 2011

A New Direction

Ok, so I've been analyzing my blog choices lately and I think I have come to a conclusion. As much as I enjoy tumbler...I think I need to separate my priorities. I have two blogs at the moment, both titled "A Soliloquy by Bethany" and I think I will be separating them by Design Post/Images, and Other Posts. We'll see how this goes.

ANY WHO!

My first random post of kindness ;) Is a recipe that I have tried, loved, and made again several times.

ONE BOWL VANILLA CUPCAKES FOR TWO






These cupcakes are just too good to be true. I mean seriously...just 2 cupcakes??? who dosen't have that little craving for something sweet, but doesn't want to deal with having a dozen or more cupcakes around to tempt you for the rest of the week? I sure dont't.


so last night I tried out this recepie and OMG it is just too perfect. Not only are they super yummy, you only have one bowl to lean up and after snacing on those 2 cupcakes you are satisfied and there isn't a third or ourth cupcake staring at you...just begging you to take one more bite.


Heaven :)


I topped mine off with just a little of peanut butter, but you can use anything your sweet little heart craves.
_________________________________________


ONE BOWL VANILLA CUPCAKES FOR TWO


serves 2


1 egg white


2 tbs sugar


2 tbs buttet, melted


1 tsp vanilla (yes, a full teaspoon - they are super vanilla-y!)


1/4 cup flour


1/4 heaping tsp of baking powder


pinch of salt


1 1/2 tbs milk


Prehead oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.


In a bowl, add egg white and sugar and whisk until combined. Add in vanilla and melted butter and stir until mixed. Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir until mooth. Stir in milk. Divide batter equally between the 2 cupcake liners.


Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until cake is set. Let cool completely, then frost as desired.

No comments: