Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In the spotlight again

This Saturday at 1:00 I am going to audition for the Muncie Civic Theatre! I am so excited to be in a play again. I haven't performed since HS and I've heard that they are super nice and the practices are later at night so I should be able to fit them into my schedule. The audition is for Jeckyll and Hyde, Skin of Our Teeth, Sound of Music, Charlottes Web, and A Time for Christmas. I have to sing a song and deliver a monologue, I chose something from the last act in Our Town by Thornton Wilder. Our drama troupe performed it my senior year and I was Emily Webb. It was a very dramatic performance and one of the best played I've ever been in. 
After the monologue I am singing Fine Fine Line from Avenue Q...I think. I can't decide if it's going to be that or The Light in the Piazza or Legally Blonde.  I'm going to sing them for my lovely housemates tonight and get their opinion. After I audition I have to wait to see if I made call backs.  Wish me luck!! 


Ooooo I am so excited!!!! 

No comments: